Return on Investment
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable
outcomes. The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back.
Virtually all companies and individuals who hire a coach are satisfied.
More information on benefits of coaching can be found in the ICF Research Portal, including case
studies and industry reports.
Source: ICF Global Coaching Client Study was commissioned by the ICF but conducted independently
Professional coaching maximizes potential and, therefore, unlocks latent sources of productivity.
Building the self-confidence of employees to face challenges is critical in meeting organizational
- Self-awareness: 68%
- Self-confidence: 64%
- More internal peace 63%
- Better relationship with partner, with family, with Boss, with Co-workers: 63%
- Leading to better management effectiveness 63%
- Self-discovery: 62%
- Boundary setting, on self and others 62%
- Anger management 62%
- Setting better goals: 62%
- More balanced life: 60%
- Lower stress levels: 57%
- Better children family relationship(s): 55%
- Improvement in quality of life: 55%
- Empowered employees: 41%
- Enhanced communication skills: 39%
- Project completion: 36%
- Health or fitness improvement: 35%
- Increased energy: 32%
- More fun: 32%
- More income: 25%
- Stopped a bad habit: 25%
- Change in career: 24%
- More free time: 22%
- Increased profitability of business: 17%